Definition of segregation:
solitariness, anti-Semitic, requisition, color-blind, desegregation, Black Power, separatism, anti-Semite, include, secludedness, sequestration, Brown v. Board of Education, the Bakke decision, separationism, color line, insulation, separateness, privacy, anglophobe.
- discrimination (part of speech: noun)
- disjunction (part of speech: noun)
- alienation (part of speech: noun)
- extraneousness (part of speech: noun)
- separation (part of speech: noun)
seclusion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Black Experience in America The Immigrant Heritage of America", Norman Coombs.
- "The Economic Aspect of Geology", C. K. Leith.
- "Vera", Elisabeth von Arnim.