Definition of charmed:
- filled with wonder and delight
- possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; " charming incantations"; " magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; " a magical spell"; " 'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; " wizard wands"; " wizardly powers"
- strongly attracted
bewitched, moonstruck, tempted, protected, witch-charmed, bedazzled, enthralled, in a trance, spellbound, beguiled, under a spell, fascinated, mesmerized, enraptured, delighted, possessed, entranced, soothed, hypnotized, loving, hagridden, won over, enchanted, captivated, privileged.
- attracted (part of speech: verb)
- coaxed (part of speech: verb)
- endeared (part of speech: verb)
- amused (part of speech: verb)
- "A Very Naughty Girl", L. T. Meade.
- "Cowper", Goldwin Smith.
- "Woman: Man's Equal", Thomas Webster.