Definition of charmed :
1. filled with wonder and delight
2. possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; " charming incantations"; " magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; " a magical spell"; " 'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; " wizard wands"; " wizardly powers"
3. strongly attracted
hagridden, possessed, protected, bedazzled, mesmerized, won over, spellbound, bewitched, loving, privileged, witch-charmed, enraptured, hypnotized, entranced, fascinated, tempted, soothed, under a spell, moonstruck, in a trance
attracted (part of speech: verb)
coaxed (part of speech: verb)
endeared (part of speech: verb)
amused (part of speech: verb)
- It is a lovely room; you will be charmed with it. - "A Very Naughty Girl", L. T. Meade.
- And now, my dear, let me tell you once more, that your kindness in promising us a visit has charmed us both. - "Cowper", Goldwin Smith.
- Awed by the command, and charmed by the distant prospect of the actual ride, the little girl- as indeed she ought- gives up the toy, and peace is restored for the time. - "Woman: Man's Equal", Thomas Webster.