Definition of magical:
- Performed by, or proceeding from, occult and superhuman agencies; done by, or seemingly done by, enchantment or sorcery. Hence: Seemingly requiring more than human power; imposing or startling in performance; producing effects which seem supernatural or very extraordinary; having extraordinary properties; as, a magic lantern; a magic square or circle.
- Pertaining to the hidden wisdom supposed to be possessed by the Magi; relating to the occult powers of nature, and the producing of effects by their agency.
- "Berlin and Sans-Souci", Louise Muhlbach.
- "Mark Twain, A Biography, 1835-1910, Complete The Personal And Literary Life Of Samuel Langhorne Clemens", Albert Bigelow Paine Last Updated: February 20, 2009.
- "The Falls of Niagara and Other Famous Cataracts", George W. Holley.