Definition of deform:
reach, twist around, colour, change form, strive, separate out, plow, squinch, writhe, twist, screw, extend, filtrate, filter, turn, turn over, form, squirm, release, distort, shape, wring, deflect, sour, bow, crouch, bend, beautiful, change shape, ferment, plough, wrestle, extort, open up, tense, straighten, rick, flex, color, contort, change state, wriggle, worm, strain, wrench, stoop, turn away, filter out, curl, reshape, rack, wind, sift, wrick, reverse, falsify, move around, misshape, change by reversal, torture, gouge, stress, call on, tinge, convolute, curve, become, sophisticate, injure, grow, study at distort, sieve, sprain, twine, try, squeeze, tense up, work, puree.
- blemish (part of speech: verb)
- misinterpret (part of speech: verb)
- pervert (part of speech: verb)
- deform (part of speech: verb)
- "The Poetical Works of Edward Young, Volume 2", Edward Young.
- "The Upton Letters", Arthur Christopher Benson.
- "The Life of Michelangelo Buonarroti", John Addington Symonds.