Definition of crooked:
unerect, praetorian, round-shouldered, contorted, spiral, curled, cock-a-hoop, anfractuous, round-backed, rogue, sneaky, gnarled, curving, mercenary, atilt, inclined, windy, oblique, uneven, unscrupulous, lopsided, duplicitous, deflective, hunched, sharp, irregular, tainted, squiggly, cunning, tipping, guileful, akimbo, double-dealing, knobbed, fast, dubious, stooped, asymmetrical, off balance, at an angle, windblown, geniculate, shady, skew-whiff, askew, cockeyed, shifty, slanting, dishonest, twisting, asymmetric, bent, knotty, reflexed, stooping, sinuous, zigzag, skewed, twisted, distorted, knotted, refractive, meandering, curvy, listing, writhed, underhanded, awry, straight, tortuous, pitched, underhand, wonky, gnarly, winding, hooked, wry, defrauding, off-kilter, slantwise, bending, self, aquiline, untruthful, curling, twisty, writhen, crazy, honest, venal, aslant, unprincipled, warped, malposed, corrupt.
- crooked (part of speech: adjective)
- curved (part of speech: verb)
- bent (part of speech: verb)
- deformed (part of speech: verb)
- false (part of speech: adjective)
- dishonest (part of speech: adjective)
- "Prison Memoirs of an Anarchist", Alexander Berkman.
- "A History of Witchcraft in England from 1558 to 1718", Wallace Notestein.
- "Mother West Wind's Children", Thornton W. Burgess.