Definition of leisure :
1. Freedom from occupation or business; vacant time; time free from employment.
2. Time at one's command, free from engagement; convenient opportunity; hence, convenience; ease.
3. Unemployed; as, leisure hours.
freedom (part of speech: noun)
intermission, opportunity, recess, free time, liberty, vacant hour, release, freedom, free moments, range, spare time, freeness, leave of absence, emancipation, idle hours, reprieve, recreation, scope, license, liberation
repose (part of speech: noun)
leisure (part of speech: noun)
- Yes, I will read it at my leisure. - "The Waif of the "Cynthia"", André Laurie and Jules Verne.
- The wise man knows that there is no happiness in leisure. - "Analyzing Character", Katherine M. H. Blackford and Arthur Newcomb.
- He has an idea he would like to marry her, but while she likes him, they say she can't bring herself to marry a man of leisure and have the whole town sorry for her. - "Homeburg Memories", George Helgesen Fitch.