Definition of outlaw:
outlawed, backdate, turn, interdict, offender, juvenile, criminalise, ringleader, illegalise, lowlife, illegalize, abolish, bend, decriminalize, bandit, lawless, malefactor, criminalize, bring in, badman, amend, twist, criminal, shepherd's crook, illegal, unlawful, whitlow, come in, accomplice, taboo, amendment, gang, illicit, felon, allow, abrogate, crook, enjoin, proscribe, codify, debar, underworld, illegitimate.
- prohibit (part of speech: verb)
- thief (part of speech: noun)
- "Charlie to the Rescue", R.M. Ballantyne.
- "Joan of Arc of the North Woods", Holman Day.
- "Northern Diamonds", Frank Lillie Pollock.