Definition of purify:
scour, mitigate, chuck, subtilize, clean out, ameliorate, condense, celebrant, regorge, spew, fumigate, sort out, upchuck, spue, deodorize, pick up after, distill, barf, ceremony, repair, sublime, flush, sublimate, puke, clean up, rectify, anoint, retch, improve, reform, circumcision, brush, pick up, forgive, honk, mend, excuse, amend, advance, fine, disgorge, lustrate, confession, chasten, emend, correct, make pure, hallow, redeem, sick, circumcise, better, vomit up, make better, sanctify, consecrate, garble, rarefy, vomit, cat, beatify, religion, meliorate, be sick, bless, contemplation, pardon, clear out, throw up, blessing, cast, straighten up, distil, regurgitate, extract.
- clean (part of speech: verb)
- simplify (part of speech: verb)
- unify (part of speech: verb)
- purify (part of speech: verb)
- "The Night Land", William Hope Hodgson.
- "A Practical View of the Prevailing Religious System of Professed Christians, in the Middle and Higher Classes in this Country, Contrasted with Real Christianity.", William Wilberforce.
- "The Moghul", Thomas Hoover.