Definition of vacuity:
full, hollow, rashness, mindlessness, pointlessness, pocket, stupidity, hole, vacuousness, vacuum cleaner, cavity, hollowness, senselessness, disregard, inanity, vacuum, disinterest, heedlessness, convex.
- absence (part of speech: noun)
- thoughtlessness (part of speech: noun)
- unsubstantiality (part of speech: noun)
- nonexistence (part of speech: noun)
- "Luca Signorelli", Maud Cruttwell.
Peevish and ill- conditioned when in pain, stupified with wine when well, and at all times of a dreary vacuity of mind, this pillar of the State, wielder of men's votes, arbiter of parish fates and men's fortunes, was not a lovable man to live with.- "The Life of Thomas Wanless, Peasant", Alexander Johnstone Wilson.
- "Saturday's Child", Kathleen Norris.