Definition of reality:
- Loyalty; devotion.
- See 2d Realty, 2.
- That which is real; an actual existence; that which is not imagination, fiction, or pretense; that which has objective existence, and is not merely an idea.
- The state or quality of being real; actual being or existence of anything, in distinction from mere appearance; fact.
ingenuousness, earthly concern, truthfulness, materiality, worldly concern, human beings, event, naive realism, earth, candor, cosmos, certainty, naturalism, really, man, humankind, populace, pragmatism, factualness, domain, honesty, universe, world, in truth, human race, tangibility, substantiality, mankind, be, perceptibility, phenomenon, humans, veracity, palpability, humanity, actually, real, frankness, substance, realism, verity, public, creation, realness, solidity, macrocosm, sensibility, globe, entity.
- "There was a King in Egypt", Norma Lorimer.
- "Diary from March 4, 1861, to November 12, 1862", Adam Gurowski.
- "The Children's Book of Christmas Stories", Various.