Definition of confront:
look, anticipate, tarry, salute, breast, reside, bide, watch, dwell, creep up on, see about, do something, come at, demonstrate, stop, outface, front, remain, near, stage, deliver, rest, take something on board, something expresses itself, make for, come up, continue, represent, award, stay, live, abide, expect, present, face, show, approach, gift, come through, tackle, await, stand up to, make toward, face up, accost, address, run into, gain on, endure, acquaint, make the best of something, come across, pose, lodge, come out, advance, combat, demo, brazen, tolerate, lay out, pass, bear, outbrave, portray, come in, go over, beard, exhibit, sojourn, introduce, inhabit, bear down, submit, give, reach, wait, handle.
- contend (part of speech: verb)
- confront (part of speech: verb)
- converse (part of speech: verb)
- defy (part of speech: verb)
- oppose (part of speech: verb)
- "The Chestermarke Instinct", J. S. Fletcher.
- "Bad Hugh", Mary Jane Holmes.
- "Revenge!", by Robert Barr.