Definition of deliverance:
- Act of bringing forth children.
- Act of speaking; utterance.
- Any fact or truth which is decisively attested or intuitively known as a psychological or philosophical datum; as, the deliverance of consciousness.
- Anything delivered or communicated; esp., an opinion or decision expressed publicly.
- The act of delivering or freeing from restraint, captivity, peril, and the like; rescue; as, the deliverance of a captive.
- The state of being delivered, or freed from restraint.
- "Weighed and Wanting", George MacDonald.
- "The Shepherd of the North", Richard Aumerle Maher.
- "The Flaw in the Crystal", May Sinclair.