Definition of exemplification :
1. A copy or transcript attested to be correct by the seal of an officer having custody of the original.
2. That which exemplifies; a case in point; example.
3. The act of exemplifying; a showing or illustrating by example.
evidence (part of speech: noun)
deposition, certification, confirmation, attestation, connotation, evidence, declaration, manifestation, data, demonstration, information, documentation, illustration, exhibit, observation, corroboration, testimony, indication, support, proof, establishment, substantiation, fact, statement, counter-evidence, specimen, determination, authentication, validation, quotation
- In 1807- 8 he was elected governor of Massachusetts and died in December 1808. He was an admirable model of human excellence, adorned those qualities that dignify a man and crowned his life with the lucid exemplification of primitive Christianity. - "Sages and Heroes of the American Revolution", L. Carroll Judson.
- This tour de force, never attempted before, was merely an exemplification of the value of the phonograph not only in establishing at first hand the facts of history, but in preserving the human voice. - "Edison, His Life and Inventions", Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin.
- This policy has recently found further exemplification in the assistance given by this Government to the negotiations between China and a group of American bankers for a loan of $ 50, 000, 000 to be employed chiefly in currency reform. - "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.