Definition of wearing:
tired, tiring, corrosion, jolting, endless, erosion, wearable, draining, eroding, article of clothing, eating away, long, upsetting, corroding, wearying, wear, effortful, wearing away, nerve-racking, vesture, habiliment, exhausting, discomforting.
- clothing (part of speech: verb)
- chafing (part of speech: verb)
difficult (part of speech: adjective)
- fatiguing (part of speech: verb)
- friction (part of speech: noun)
- "At Sunwich Port, Complete", W.W. Jacobs.
- "Weighed and Wanting", George MacDonald.
- "That Little Girl of Miss Eliza?s", Jean K. Baird.