Definition of advice:
aid, exhortation, dissuasion, persuasion, charge, admonition, input, words, preaching, lesson, proposal, tiding, directions, judgment, consultation, forewarning, word, opinion, view, counsel, recommendation regarding a course of action, a word to the wise, prescription, urging, opinion, word, scoop, advisement, proposition, counsel, help, injunction.
- advice (part of speech: noun)
- information (part of speech: noun)
- "The House by the Lock", C. N. Williamson.
- "Le Morte D'Arthur, Volume I (of II) King Arthur and of his Noble Knights of the Round Table", Thomas Malory.
- "The Landleaguers", Anthony Trollope.