Definition of coincide:
conform, get together, approve, rhyme, assent, clash, fit, harmonize, go together, hold, have something in common (with something), attend, go hand in hand, parallel, near, coexist, approximate, acquiesce, come with, accord, consent, consist, bear/stand comparison (with), accord with, concur, dovetail, jibe, sort, square, answer, accede, overlap, co-occur, correspond, chord, accept, cooccur, comply, go with, amount to, comport, go, concord, admit.
- co-act (part of speech: verb)
- correspond (part of speech: verb)
- unify (part of speech: verb)
- coincide (part of speech: verb)
- "Parent and Child Vol. III., Child Study and Training", Mosiah Hall.
- "Cord and Creese", James de Mille.
- "An Inquiry Into The Nature Of Peace And The Terms Of Its Perpetuation", Thorstein Veblen.