Definition of Insulated:
- of Insulate
- Separated from other bodies by means of nonconductors of heat or electricity.
- Situated at so great a distance as to be beyond the effect of gravitation; - said of stars supposed to be so far apart that the affect of their mutual attraction is insensible.
- Standing by itself; not being contiguous to other bodies; separated; unconnected; isolated; as, an insulated house or column.
- "The Electric Bath", George M. Schweig.
- "Leading Articles on Various Subjects", Hugh Miller.
- "Stories and Legends of Travel and History, for Children", Grace Greenwood.