Definition of mason:
- A member of the fraternity of Freemasons. See Freemason.
- One whose occupation is to build with stone or brick; also, one who prepares stone for building purposes.
- To build stonework or brickwork about, under, in, over, etc.; to construct by masons; - with a prepositional suffix; as, to mason up a well or terrace; to mason in a kettle or boiler.
Past Master, Third, Entered Apprentice, freemason, George Mason, Twelfth, Master Mason, Secret Master, James Neville Mason, Fellowcraft, Perfect Master, a. e. w. mason, James Mason, Master Architect Thirty-third Degree, Alfred Edward Woodley Mason, stonemason, Fifth, a member of the Masonic order, Second.
- "The Turner Twins", Ralph Henry Barbour.
- "Wilt Thou Torchy", Sewell Ford.
- "Bunny Brown and His Sister Sue and Their Shetland Pony", Laura Lee Hope.