Definition of toot:
- To blow or sound a horn; to make similar noise by contact of the tongue with the root of the upper teeth at the beginning and end of the sound; also, to give forth such a sound, as a horn when blown.
- To cause to sound, as a horn, the note being modified at the beginning and end as if by pronouncing the letter t; to blow; to sound.
- To peep; to look narrowly.
- To see; to spy.
- To stand out, or be prominent.
disgorge, spew, chuck, carousal, curve, regurgitate, blast, throw up, cat, honk, barf, regorge, breaking ball, cast, carouse, beep, puke, claxon, sick, vomit, purge, vomit up, retch, be sick, curve ball, cronk, bender, blare, upchuck, spue, booze-up.
- "Kitty's Class Day And Other Stories", Louisa M. Alcott.
- "Black Beetles in Amber", Ambrose Bierce.
- "The Real Dope", Ring Lardner.