Definition of committee:
convocation, delegacy, board of inquiry, delegate, bureau, army, trustees, committal, clinic, commission, consultants, consortium, cabal, study group, investigators, direction, representatives, class, corps, charge, perpetration, jury, deliberative body, standing committee, soviet, executive committee, investigative committee, military commission, referees, advisory group, ad hoc committee, planning board, citizens committee, task force, representative, commissioning, grand jury, special committee, appointed group.
- council (part of speech: noun)
- delegation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Promised Land", Mary Antin.
- "The Law-Breakers", Ridgwell Cullum.
- "A History of the Four Georges, Volume II (of 4)", Justin McCarthy.