Definition of manage :
1. Hence: Esp., to guide by careful or delicate treatment; to wield with address; to make subservient by artful conduct; to bring around cunningly to one's plans.
2. The handling or government of anything, but esp. of a horse; management; administration. See Manege.
3. To bring about; to contrive.
4. To direct affairs; to carry on business or affairs; to administer.
5. To have under control and direction; to conduct; to guide; to administer; to treat; to handle.
6. To train in the manege, as a horse; to exercise in graceful or artful action.
7. To treat with care; to husband.
thrive, sell, complete, fill in, get away, take, share, set, bear off, draw off, negociate, debate, bear up, apportion, pull off, curb, fudge, wipe out, coiffe, coiffure, manipulate, cook, dish out, plow, finagle, fight, distribute, take over, carry on, do it, train, make love, draw away, annihilate, fence, grapple, cover, falsify, arrange, extinguish, succeed, bonk, negotiate, postulate, administrate, fend, get laid, have it off, bed, like, contend, cause, jazz, use, act, divvy up, allot, serve, operate, engineer, get off, lot, monitor, get out, pick off, look after, endure, muddle through, steward, have intercourse, be intimate, achieve, coif, watch, officiate, influence, bear away, practice, make do, have sex, address, minister, palm, compete, accomplish, exert, have a go at it, trade, pick out, mete out, cut, suffice, wield, obey, pluck, handle, recognise, husband, vie, restrain, repugn, care, sleep together, engage in, maneuver, quarterback, wish, instruct, disburse, make, dole out, dispense, shift, see to, worry, distinguish, struggle, run, perform, do, make out, love, watch over, carry off, talk terms, bang, issue, guide, spot, get by, fare, escape, tweak, shell out, hump, mold, reign over, wangle, screw, write out, treat, portion out, know, roll in the hay, effect, deal with, mastermind, tell apart, care for, dress, follow, discern, contrive, over, practise, maintain, give care, argue, look at, parcel out, survive, carry away, fill out, eradicate, come, bring off, get it on, do by, eff, exercise, fake, behave, bring about, sleep with, take away, decimate, get along, recognize, eliminate, lie with, work, cope, misrepresent, deal out, answer, have it away, regulate, consider, neck, deal, contest
command (part of speech: verb)
direct (part of speech: verb)
master (part of speech: verb)
control (part of speech: verb)