Definition of embodiment:
condition, personifier, configuration, anatomy, avatar, epitome, abstract, material body, genius, incarnation, objectification, realization, chassis, instantiation, flesh, stereotype, example, exteriorization, personification, personalization, externalization, the personification of something, form, case, image, representation, instance, physical body, shape, physique, frame, build, embodier, model, prototype, type, template, substitute, conformation, cast, figure, contour, bod, substantiation, prosopopeia, soma, pattern, human body, icon, archetype.
- composition (part of speech: noun)
- manifestation (part of speech: noun)
- unity (part of speech: noun)
- inclusion (part of speech: noun)
- "The Beautiful Wretch; The Pupil of Aurelius; and The Four Macnicols", William Black.
- "At Love's Cost", Charles Garvice.
- "Nature's Serial Story", E. P. Roe.