Definition of lyric:
run-in, emotional, voice communication, speech communication, actor's line, wrangle, spoken language, speech, oral communication, nomenclature, words, lyric poem, coloratura, poetical, linguistic communication, quarrel, spoken communication, row, language, libretto, lyrical, linguistic process, dustup, terminology.
- music (part of speech: noun)
- poetic (part of speech: adjective)
- poetry (part of speech: noun)
- musical (part of speech: adjective)
- "Browning and the Dramatic Monologue", S. S. Curry.
- "There was a King in Egypt", Norma Lorimer.
- "Sea Poems", Cale Young Rice.