Definition of unitarian :
1. A monotheist.
2. Of or pertaining to Unitarians, or their doctrines.
3. One who denies the doctrine of the Trinity, believing that God exists only in one person; a unipersonalist; also, one of a denomination of Christians holding this belief.
4. One who rejects the principle of dualism.
- The Unitarian protest was wholesome. - "Edward Caldwell Moore Outline of the History of Christian Thought Since Kant", Edward Moore.
- Everett was a New Englander; a Harvard man, graduating with the highest honors; and two years later, pastor of a Unitarian church in Boston. - "American Men of Action", Burton E. Stevenson.
- Alice supported all the right causes, did good works, was active in a Unitarian church and bought all her food at the healthfood store- and made sure it was organically grown. - "How and When to Be Your Own Doctor", Dr. Isabelle A. Moser with Steve Solomon.