Definition of component:
lot, function, atom, particle, parting, grammatical constituent, fixings, region, ball bearing, basic, luck, persona, cistron, character, building block, cam, camshaft, fortune, role, composing, helping, facet, division, ancillary, serving, chamber, instalment, peculiarity, fate, dowery, contribution, property, voice, integrant, chemical element, bearing, dower, circumstances, broker, nature, divisor, quality, carriage, button, office, parcel, bucket, dowry, destiny, component part, agent, subdivision, share, gene, belt, theatrical role, aspect.
- component (part of speech: noun)
- intrinsic (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Planet Strappers", Raymond Zinke Gallun.
- "The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. I. (of 12)", Edmund Burke.
- "A Bibliographical, Antiquarian and Picturesque Tour in France and Germany, Volume One", Thomas Frognall Dibdin.