Definition of identification:
denomination, license, appellation, designation, realisation, credentials, credit, appellative, badge, acknowledgement, connecting, recognition, classification, acknowledgment, testimony, papers, description, passport, association, assignment, appointment, ID, naming.
- discovery (part of speech: noun)
- nomenclature (part of speech: noun)
- "The Story of the Heavens", Robert Stawell Ball.
- "The Life of Thomas Wanless, Peasant", Alexander Johnstone Wilson.
- "Nature Mysticism", J. Edward Mercer.