Definition of impulsive:
driving, instinctive, arbitrary, dynamic, brainish, temerarious, precipitant, free, reflex, slapdash, capricious, offhand, unconsidered, headlong, madcap, involuntary, unprompted, planned, spur-of-the-moment, automatic, voluntary, self-generated, dynamical, harum-scarum, whimsical, hotheaded, incautious, unbidden, tearaway, sudden, willing, spontaneous, precipitate, improvident, unpremeditated, freakish, impetuous, careful, unpredictable.
irresolute (part of speech: adjective)
- fickle (part of speech: adjective)
- motiveless (part of speech: adjective)
- rash (part of speech: adjective)
- excitable (part of speech: adjective)
- impulsive (part of speech: adjective)
- capricious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Reclaimers", Margaret Hill McCarter.
- "The Maids of Paradise", Robert W. (Robert William) Chambers.
- "The New Magdalen", Wilkie Collins.