Definition of snort:
swallow, lace, dame, peal, hushing, chuckle, darn, swig, swill, clap, tot, hoot, ingestion, shucks, abuse, shuttlecock, red cent, shot, dope, nip, groan, jeer, giggle, shit, razz, huff, cheer, OD, applaud, shuttle, birdie, deal, puff, boo, bird, chuff, click, draft, tinker's dam, fowl, blow, raspberry, slug, sip, drag, jigger, skirt, raspberry bush, breathe, come down, doll, take a hit, hissing, gulp, sup, gurgle, belt, big, jeering, drop, jack up, damn, razzing, wench, chick, dram, do, titter, snigger, mainline, quaff, snicker, laughter, Bronx cheer, hiss, tinker's damn, laugh.
- sibilate (part of speech: verb)
- ululate (part of speech: verb)
- ululation (part of speech: noun)
- sibilation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Law-Breakers", Ridgwell Cullum.
- "Servants of the Guns", Jeffery E. Jeffery.
- "The Girl at Cobhurst", Frank Richard Stockton.