Definition of bicker:
- A fight with stones between two parties of boys.
- A skirmish; an encounter.
- A small wooden vessel made of staves and hoops, like a tub.
- A wrangle; also, a noise, as in angry contention.
- To contend in petulant altercation; to wrangle.
- To move quickly and unsteadily, or with a pattering noise; to quiver; to be tremulous, like flame.
- To skirmish; to exchange blows; to fight.
flap, trouble, tizzy, brabble, pother, tiff, hustle, fuss, bickering, quibble, fight, gaiter, lock horns, squabble, ado, pettifog, flurry, tangle, spat, fret, dither, bother, cross swords, have it out, niggle, have words, pettifoggery, bustle, stir.
- conflict (part of speech: verb)
- disagree (part of speech: verb)
- contend (part of speech: verb)
- "Salute to Adventurers", John Buchan.
- "Mr. Isaacs", F. Marion Crawford.
- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.