Definition of compile:
pull in, pen, call for, archive, burn in, stash, gather up, access, pick up, burn, sign in, hoard, furl, author, bundle, heap up, collect, cache, roll, block, gather, pile up, enumerate, stack up, cumulate, index, call up, accumulate, amass, indite, squirrel away, pull together, sign up, register, bundle up, detail, browse, reference, wrap up, take in, waitlist, conglomerate, write, hive up, lay away, draw up, frame, tabulate, catalog, capture, compose, garner, back up, roll up.
- collect (part of speech: verb)
- compose (part of speech: verb)
- "The Reconciliation of Races and Religions", Thomas Kelly Cheyne.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.
- "The Reminiscences of an Irish Land Agent", S.M. Hussey.