Definition of likeness:
proportion, SIMULACRE, parallelism, simile, carbon copy, counterpart, affinity, portrait, gloss, coincidence, correspondence, colour, illusion, color, uniformness, reduplication, replication, comparison, same, relation, parity.
- duplicate (part of speech: noun)
- similarity (part of speech: noun)
- uniformity (part of speech: noun)
representation (part of speech: noun)
- "The Grey Cloak", Harold MacGrath.
- "Mr. Hogarth's Will", Catherine Helen Spence.
- "Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes", Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.