Definition of susceptible:
aetiology, predisposed, sensitised, defenseless, discharge, humanly possible, persuadable, doable, practicable, be able to do something, aetiology, attainable, directionless, soft, exposed, fictile, vulnerable, impressionable, exploitable, nonresistant, suggestible, be easily led, unprotected, supersensitive, pliable, gutless, undefended, hallucination, sensitized, crisis, hypersensitized, subject, gullible, viable, possible, perforation, open to, liable, lame-duck, convincible, supersensitised, weak, responsive, etiology, hypersensitised, endangered, in principle, may, dehydration, unresistant, complication, subject to, weak-willed, persuasible, unvaccinated, spineless, hypersensitive, capable, chill, unwary, impressible, suasible, dewy-eyed, feasible, unguarded, nonimmune, pathology, supersensitized, wet, temptable, allergic, naive, wide-eyed.
- credulous (part of speech: adjective)
- susceptible (part of speech: adjective)
- willing (part of speech: adjective)
responsive (part of speech: adjective)
- "Marriage", Susan Edmonstone Ferrier.
- "A New Medley of Memories", David Hunter-Blair.
- "The Boy Scouts Book of Stories", Various.