Definition of sensitive:
- Having a capacity of being easily affected or moved; as, a sensitive thermometer; sensitive scales.
- Having quick and acute sensibility, either to the action of external objects, or to impressions upon the mind and feelings; highly susceptible; easily and acutely affected.
- Having sense of feeling; possessing or exhibiting the capacity of receiving impressions from external objects; as, a sensitive soul.
- Of or pertaining to sensation; depending on sensation; as, sensitive motions; sensitive muscular motions excited by irritation.
- Readily affected or changed by certain appropriate agents; as, silver chloride or bromide, when in contact with certain organic substances, is extremely sensitive to actinic rays.
- Serving to affect the sense; sensible.
subtle, delicately balanced, fine, susceptible, new, smooth, underground, painful, medium, lovesome, fond, defensive, handsome, frail, bare-ass, acute, arduous, clarified, peeled, sharp, natural, the minute you do something, culture medium, penetrating, radiosensitive, irritable, delicate, unstable, pure, subtile, gentle, susceptible, impressible, crude, hard, reasonable, shadowy, huffy, sensational, nociceptive, splendid, tense, weak, excellent, polished, warm, be an effort, secretive, cutting, taxing, touchy, demanding, caring, gauzy, naked, kind, ticklish, moody, refined, oversensitive, probing, receptive, psychic, stark naked, squeamish, clear, mass medium, light-sensitive, afflictive, careful, minute, nice, thin, crumbly, exquisite, small, diplomatic, difficult, photosensitive, tender, prudish, naked as a jaybird, excitable, hair-trigger, feelings, tough, impressionable, soulful, bleak, touch-and-go, incisive, prim, friable, complicated, untoughened, metier, good, crank, warm-hearted, thin-skinned, sensorial, breakable, comminuted, sore, sensual, rude, challenging, tricky, in strict confidence, hypersensitive, elegant, alive, punishing, flimsy, dainty, in the buff, generous, raw, in the raw, classified, sensorial, easy, politic, ability, erogenous, bare-assed, clandestine, keen, mysterious, vulnerable, beautiful, body, sensible, secret, slender, Pavlovian, awareness, slight, unsanded, highly sensitive, mad, trenchant, affectionate, surreptitious, impressionable, reactive, tippy, susceptive, spiritualist, confidential, in the altogether, sensuous, tenuous.
- discreet (part of speech: adjective)
- aware (part of speech: adjective)
- emotional (part of speech: adjective)
- excitable (part of speech: adjective)
- sensitive (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Blue Flower, and Others", Henry van Dyke.
- "The Turmoil A Novel", Booth Tarkington.
- "Arsene Lupin", Edgar Jepson Maurice Leblanc.