Definition of mirror:
have something in common (with something), match, camera finder, example, ideal, exemplar, imager, paradigm, speculum, good, accord with, carbon copy, looking glass, show, hand glass, coincide, correspond, mirroring surface, mirror image, glass, double, cheval glass, hand mirror, reverberate, reflector, approximation, full-length mirror, one-way mirror, two-way mirror, pattern, equivalent, beau ideal, bear/stand comparison (with), polished metal, vanity mirror, clone, pier glass, same, model, image, mirrored, standard, amount to.
- imitation (part of speech: noun)
- imitative (part of speech: adjective)
- imitate (part of speech: verb)
- optical instrument (part of speech: noun)
- resemble (part of speech: verb)
- optical instruments (part of speech: noun)
- "Keep-Well Stories for Little Folks", May Farinholt-Jones.
- "Just Patty", Jean Webster.
- "The Wisdom of Father Brown", G. K. Chesterton.