Definition of enjoy:
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To have, possess, and use with satisfaction; to occupy or have the benefit of, as a good or profitable thing, or as something desirable; as, to enjoy a free constitution and religious liberty.
- To take pleasure or satisfaction in the possession or experience of; to feel or perceive with pleasure; to be delighted with; as, to enjoy the dainties of a feast; to enjoy conversation.
- To take satisfaction; to live in happiness.
jazz, exercise, be intimate, enrapture, use, sleep with, wassail, love, whoop it up, bonk, make happy, sleep together, dig, go for, get laid, enthral, revere, make out, have sex, have, racket, screw, wonder, hump, fancy, feast on, please, possess, eat up, know, roll in the hay, jollify, get it on, delight in, adore, boast, bask, savor, have it off, bang, enthrall, respect, approve, experience, extol, savour, do it, enchant, lie with, abhor, relish, have it away, ravish, delight, own, applaud, transport, owned, suffer, hold, have a go at it, taste, make whoopie, make love, have intercourse, command, revel, bed, eff.
- celebrate (part of speech: verb)
- like (part of speech: verb)