Definition of pleasure:
- Amusement; sport; diversion; self- indulgence; frivolous or dissipating enjoyment; hence, sensual gratification; - opposed to labor, service, duty, self- denial, etc.
- That which pleases; a favor; a gratification.
- The gratification of the senses or of the mind; agreeable sensations or emotions; the excitement, relish, or happiness produced by the expectation or the enjoyment of something good, delightful, or satisfying; - opposed to pain, sorrow, etc.
- To give or afford pleasure to; to please; to gratify.
- To take pleasure; to seek pursue pleasure; as, to go pleasuring.
- What the will dictates or prefers as gratifying or satisfying; hence, will; choice; wish; purpose.
delight, gas, anticipation, giggle, indulgence, treat, want, binge, frolic, content, contentedness, discretion, blast, self-indulgence, pleasance, felicity, change, crowd pleaser, preference, feast, manna, enthusiasm, fling, revelry, comfort, will, mind, activity, free, like, wish, fulfillment, excitement, happy, ease, joie de vivre, desire, joyousness, liking, wonder, gluttony, escapism, delectation, devilment, fancy, joy, pain, kick, gaieties.
- amusement (part of speech: noun)
pleasure (part of speech: noun)