Definition of pleasure :
1. Amusement; sport; diversion; self- indulgence; frivolous or dissipating enjoyment; hence, sensual gratification; - opposed to labor, service, duty, self- denial, etc.
2. That which pleases; a favor; a gratification.
3. The gratification of the senses or of the mind; agreeable sensations or emotions; the excitement, relish, or happiness produced by the expectation or the enjoyment of something good, delightful, or satisfying; - opposed to pain, sorrow, etc.
4. To give or afford pleasure to; to please; to gratify.
5. To take pleasure; to seek pursue pleasure; as, to go pleasuring.
6. What the will dictates or prefers as gratifying or satisfying; hence, will; choice; wish; purpose.
binge, pain, kick, change, free, frolic, wish, comfort, anticipation, enthusiasm, discretion, blast, content, mind, self-indulgence, ease, fling, joyousness, gas, gluttony, treat, giggle, feast, wonder, fancy, revelry, activity, will, manna, devilment, like, escapism, delectation, crowd pleaser, indulgence, liking, felicity, joie de vivre, gaieties, want, fulfillment, preference, pleasance, contentedness, happy, excitement, desire
amusement (part of speech: noun)
hilarity, sport, diversion, jocularity, humor, refreshment, game, divertissement, recreation, celebration, pastime, jolliness, merriment, distraction, whimsicality, stimulation, play, tonic, levity, fun, frivolity, relaxation, hobby
pleasure (part of speech: noun)
delight, happiness, euphoria, agreeability, complaisance, gaiety, brightness, entertainment, contentment, exhilaration, joy, enjoyment, rapture, jollity, bliss, gladness, ecstasy, gratification, amusement, sunniness, satisfaction, joyfulness, well-being, enthrallment, cheer, bonniness, cheerfulness, relish