Definition of relate:
consort, apply, tell, allude, recite, link up, connect, assort, occupy, refer, empathize, pertain, hit, match, cite, stir, colligate, interest, bear on, restore, adjoin, associate, have-to doe with, plug into, preserve, consult, touch on, partake, bring up, words, click, resuscitate, tinge, denote, unite, continue, subsume, sympathize, worry, fix, same, appertain, push, mention, look up, link, interrelate, rival, identify, bushel, revive, uphold, name, come to, strike, advert, contact, recount, tie-in, furbish up, touch, doctor, carry on, affect, communicate, rehearse, tie, plug in, disturb, yoke, consociate, meet, compare, reach, get in touch, tinct, report, tint, equal, conjoin, mend, concern, extend to, describe, narrate, impact, repair, relevant, combine, touch base, bear upon.
- attach (part of speech: verb)
- relate (part of speech: verb)
- join (part of speech: verb)
- "The Quality of Mercy", W. D. Howells.
- "The Tales Of The Heptameron, Vol. IV. (of V.)", Margaret, Queen Of Navarre.
- "Martin Pippin in the Apple Orchard", Eleanor Farjeon.