Definition of restoration:
- That which is restored or renewed.
- The act of restoring or bringing back to a former place, station, or condition; the fact of being restored; renewal; reestablishment; as, the restoration of friendship between enemies; the restoration of peace after war.
- The state of being restored; recovery of health, strength, etc.; as, restoration from sickness.
homecoming, return key, income tax return, comeback, tax return, renovation, amends, rejoinder, reappearance, yield, reparation, restitution, getting even, refurbishment, paying back, remodeling, reclamation, reconstruction, retort, face-lift, repair, revival, payoff, cure, redress, return, recovery, riposte, regaining, take, proceeds, counter, issue, recreation, reformation, revampment, replacing, new, indemnification, damages, overhaul, indemnity, coming back, help, facelifting, takings, replication, recurrence, redevelopment, alteration.
- refreshment (part of speech: noun)
- restoration (part of speech: noun)
- "A History of the Four Georges, Volume I (of 4)", Justin McCarthy.
- "The Secret Witness", George Gibbs.
- "The Black Robe", Wilkie Collins.