Definition of swollen:
Synonyms for swollen:
cut up, overinflated, coastal, flooding, freshwater, swelled, unhealthy, out of action, narcissistic, blown, bootless, swollen-headed, wounded, conceited, injured, comfortable, briny, calm, turgid, futile, varicose, deep-sea, egotistical, bloated, battered, self-conceited, puffy, lame, tumescent, in flood, vain, critical, fluvial, high, black and blue, heavy, tumid, self-loving, puffed, distended, fresh, choppy, fruitless, egotistic, proud, hurt, overflowing, sleeveless, expanded.
- expanded (part of speech: adjective)
- increased (part of speech: adjective)
- "Calvary Alley", Alice Hegan Rice.
- "The Short Works of George Meredith", George Meredith Last Updated: March 7, 2009.
- "The Boy With the U. S. Life-Savers", Francis Rolt-Wheeler.