Definition of conceited:
pompous, swollen-headed, egotistic, biggety, Midland, proud, fruitless, self-opinionated, overweening, egotistical, immodest, self-loving, superior, vain, complacent, self-conceited, prideful, swollen, bootless, self-love, egoistical, patronizing, stuck-up, sleeveless, futile, consequential, important, bigheaded.
- boastful (part of speech: adjective)
- vain (part of speech: adjective)
- proud (part of speech: adjective)
- "Edison, His Life and Inventions", Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin.
- "Cynthia Wakeham's Money", Anna Katharine Green.
- "Judy of York Hill", Ethel Hume Patterson Bennett.