Definition of refinement:
rightness, shadowiness, adsorb, precise, last, specter, courtliness, finis, good breeding, civilisation, gloss, elegancy, tincture, nuance, clean, justness, gentleness, intricacy, polish, destination, behave, subtlety, cultivation, working out, refining, nicety, urbanity, majesty, finishing, balanced equation, glossiness, bond, enlightenment, assay, accomplishment, shadiness, ghost, tad, wraith, chivalry, calcify, tone, tact, gallantry, enlargement, breakthrough, goal, style, clarification, conclusion, selectivity, selectiveness, ending, involution, behavior, burnish, purification, gentility, finale, culture, courtesy, stateliness, elaboration, coating, amplification, spook, quality, shade, civilization, classiness, learning, tint, purgation, acculturation, action, niceness, couth, draining, science, savoir-faire, cleaning, expansion, the carbon cycle, scholarship, aerate, elaborateness, spectre, erudition, finish, stopping point, close, lore.
- propriety (part of speech: noun)
- elegance (part of speech: noun)
- simplicity (part of speech: noun)
- taste (part of speech: noun)
- changes (part of speech: noun)
- improvement (part of speech: noun)
- beauty (part of speech: noun)
- "Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II", Joshua Rose.
- "An American at Oxford", John Corbin.
- "God's Plan with Men", T. T. (Thomas Theodore) Martin.