Definition of hose:
- A flexible pipe, made of leather, India rubber, or other material, and used for conveying fluids, especially water, from a faucet, hydrant, or fire engine.
- Close- fitting trousers or breeches, as formerly worn, reaching to the knee.
- Covering for the feet and lower part of the legs; a stocking or stockings.
- of Hose
dampen, firefighting, bobby socks, line, pantihose, armor, sock, codpiece, saturate, soak, nylons, dry, hose down, fishnet stockings, damper, codpiece, fire drill, bloomers, armour, tube, chain mail, fire hose, tights, extinguisher, firehouse, wring, conduit, gaiter, bustle, fire department, firefighter, pipe, hosiery, moisten, wet, fishnet, corset, wipe up, fire extinguisher, support hose, crinoline, stocking, doublet, hosepipe, fire hydrant, squirt, pantyhose.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "A Boy's Voyage Round the World", The Son of Samuel Smiles.
- "The Boys of Bellwood School", Frank V. Webster.