Definition of materialize:
- To appear as a material form; to take substantial shape.
- To cause to assume a character appropriate to material things; to occupy with material interests; as, to materialize thought.
- To invest with material characteristics; to make perceptible to the senses; hence, to present to the mind through the medium of material objects.
- To make visable in, or as in, a material form; - said of spirits.
- To regard as matter; to consider or explain by the laws or principles which are appropriate to matter.
take place, personalize, bechance, unfold, do, find, personify, realize, materialise, pass, chance, see, develop, form, hap, befall, actualize, happen, pass off, bump, grow, come about, encounter, evolve, substitute, disintegrate, fall out, body forth, go on, issue, incarnate, objectify, loom, exteriorize, metamorphose, occur, coalesce, externalize, substantiate, dissolve.
In regard to your visit to the Holy Shrines, he is sorry indeed that your coming has been delayed but hopes nevertheless that it will materialize very soon, and that the obstacles standing at present in your way will be completely removed, enabling you thereby to carry out your plan in its entirety.- "The Light of Divine Guidance (Volume 1)", Shoghi Effendi.
- "Parrot & Co.", Harold MacGrath.
- "The White Invaders", Raymond King Cummings.