Definition of motto:
- instruction (part of speech: noun)
- phrase (part of speech: noun)
maxim (part of speech: noun)
- RIP peace be with you,
- pretty sentiment,
- catch phrase,
- I saw,
- I conquered,
- shamed be anyone who thinks evil of it all is lost save honor,
- ars longa,
- God bless our home,
- right or wrong abandon hope,
- amor omnia vincit,
- sententious phrase,
- labor conquers all,
- thus be it always with tyrants
- "The Little Book of the Flag", Eva March Tappan.
- "The Home Mission", T.S. Arthur Edition: 10 Language: English.
- "Our Young Folks at Home and Abroad", Various.