Definition of access:
- A coming to, or near approach; admittance; admission; accessibility; as, to gain access to a prince.
- A paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
- Admission to sexual intercourse.
- An onset, attack, or fit of disease.
- Increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [ In this sense accession is more generally used.]
- The means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
entry, devil, access code, addition, approach shot, admission, outburst, explosion, approach, entrance fee, coming, admission charge, blowup, adit, flare-up, rise to power, outbreak, rile, gravel, gust, memory access, gateway, get to, penetration, gate, introduction, fit, burst, glide slope, chafe, approach path, rag, admission fee, overture, passage, portal, annoy, glide path, nettle, irritate, health, bother, vex, accession, get at, approaching, entree, path, doorway, entranceway, plan of attack, main course, way, nark, seizure, assenting, price of admission, attack, spell, eruption, admittance, entrance money, feeler, admission price, inlet.
- approach (part of speech: verb)
- entrance (part of speech: noun)
- receive (part of speech: verb)
- enter (part of speech: verb)
- "The Girl Aviators and the Phantom Airship", Margaret Burnham.
- "Soil Culture", J. H. Walden.
- "Patricia Brent, Spinster", Herbert Jenkins.