Definition of include:
- To comprehend or comprise, as a genus the species, the whole a part, an argument or reason the inference; to contain; to embrace; as, this volume of Shakespeare includes his sonnets; he was included in the invitation to the family; to and including page twenty- five.
- To conclude; to end; to terminate.
- To confine within; to hold; to contain; to shut up; to inclose; as, the shell of a nut includes the kernel; a pearl is included in a shell.
fence, corral, consist of, entail, work in, encase, cage, immure, allow in, bear, catch, add on, allow, accept, pen, overwhelm, house, introduce, interpolate, mew, omit, take on, take, box, interject, admit, number, exclude, carry, acknowledge, embarrass, reject, fit, comprehend, append, discard, count in, build in, let in, harbor, coop, contents, take in, implicate, encage, insert, hedge, intromit, closet, complicate, enter, hem, add, wall, have, subsume, embroil, imply, inject, cover.
- compose (part of speech: verb)
- include (part of speech: verb)
- contain (part of speech: verb)
- "Mysterious Mr. Sabin", E. Phillips Oppenheim.
- "Linda Condon", Joseph Hergesheimer.
- "The-Circus-Boys-on-the-Flying-Rings-or-Making-the-Start-in-the-Sawdust-Life", Darlington, Edgar B. P..