Definition of climax:
approaching, coming, windup, decisive moment, closing, apogee, orgasm, payoff, defining moment, ascendancy, highest degree, high, rising tide, sexual climax, flood, culminate, turning of the tide, crowning point, point of highest development, mop up, meridian, advent, height, pitch, fastigium, meridian, height, approach, intensification, utmost extent, culmination, flood tide.
- completion (part of speech: noun)
heaven (part of speech: noun)
- land o'goshen,
- summit (part of speech: noun)
- crisis (part of speech: noun)
- "Paris From the "Three Cities"", Emile Zola.
- "The Great K. & A. Robbery", Paul Liechester Ford.
- "Love Me Little, Love Me Long", Charles Reade Edition: 10 Language: English.