Definition of filling:
pickaxe, bushing, woof, center, pick, insides, selection, contents, cement, filler, lining, plectrum, sauce, innards, choice, dressing, picking, wadding, guts, plectron, pickax, cream, layer, mixture, custard, padding, fill, option, weft.
- completing (part of speech: verb)
- ornament (part of speech: noun)
- satisfying (part of speech: verb)
- infusing (part of speech: verb)
- "Put Yourself in His Place", Charles Reade.
- "Bull Hunter", Max Brand.
- "Myths and Legends of the Great Plains", Unknown.