Definition of lethargy:
matt, impassibility, stoicism, action, unconcern, laxity, uninterest, quietude, flatness, calmness, composure, incuriosity, remissness, inanition, planeness, lustrelessness, slack, slackness, stolidness, emotionlessness, indifference, stolidity, phlegm, unfeelingness, laxness, feelings, disinterest, quietness, incuriousness, languidness, unresponsiveness, mat, tranquillity, hebetude, lusterlessness, unemotionality, insensibleness, impassiveness, torpidity, languor, two-dimensionality, sputum, dreaminess, lassitude, stupor, matte, leadenness, impassivity, sluggishness.
- inertness (part of speech: noun)
- inaction (part of speech: noun)
- lethargy (part of speech: noun)
- slowness (part of speech: noun)
- fatigue (part of speech: noun)
- inactivity (part of speech: noun)
- dullness (part of speech: noun)
- "Common Sense Subtitle: How To Exercise It", Yoritomo-Tashi.
- "The Lamp in the Desert", Ethel M. Dell.
- "McAllister and His Double", Arthur Train.