Definition of mix:
- To associate; to mingle.
- To become united into a compound; to be blended promiscuously together.
- To cause a promiscuous interpenetration of the parts of, as of two or more substances with each other, or of one substance with others; to unite or blend into one mass or compound, as by stirring together; to mingle; to blend; as, to mix flour and salt; to mix wines.
- To form by mingling; to produce by the stirring together of ingredients; to compound of different parts.
- To unite with in company; to join; to associate.
flux, stir, allegro, sashay, bang out, mixing, cockle, bicarbonate of soda, agitate, associate with, cock, synthesis, miscellanea, intermingle, desegregate, arrangement, premix, baton, socialize, join, combo, commix, mess up, ruffle, shuffle, get along, variety, consolidate, mixed bag, go with, amalgamate, blend in, whip, fluff, liquify, unify, meld, mix in, know, saturate, commingle, beat, salmagundi, undulate, pal around, arrange, beat out, immix, conflation, integrate, flick, stir in, mingle, commixture, conflate, shamble, melt, marry, miscellany, transfuse, back, whisk, weave, suffuse, interweave, cross, fuse, process, swagger, hang together, liquefy, tincture, chant, motley, gelatin, oil, confuse, see, concerto, adagio, accompany, hang around with, andante, cantata, mixture, synthesize, intermixture, cocktail, bass, knead, blast away, batter, scuffle, jumble, combine, associate, piece together, blast, harmonize, egg white, cream of tartar, blend, chorus, rumple, instill, integration, adulterate, air, tittup, go around, go, intertwine, eclecticism, circulate, throw together, coalesce, unite, baking powder, merge, atmospherics, infiltrate, tangle, match up, mix up, immingle, admixture, glaze, prance, articulation, admix, pleat, strut, cohesion, flow, ripple, bicarb, fraternize, smorgasbord, dissolve, ruffle up, riffle.
- collection (part of speech: noun)
- combination (part of speech: noun)
- collect (part of speech: verb)
- combine (part of speech: verb)
mixture (part of speech: noun)
- mix (part of speech: verb)